Almost Done!

It was a long day but I got lots done!   I finished the hen house, framed the windows, cabled up the pop door, and painted almost all the green trim pieces.   I just need to get the roof on and put up some roosts and I’ll be done and ready to move on to the aquaponics garden.   I should have the entire coop completed just in time for our pullets arrival Friday.

img_0426   img_0429   img_0419   img_0421   img_0422   img_0423   img_0424   img_0425 img_0458   img_0459   img_0460

Follow on Bloglovin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>